Wonderwoman: The Naked Truth
Three small kids.
No bedtime routine, and the show must go on.
Devised and performed by Tina Hofman and Kristina Gavran
Dramaturgical support through R&D – Duška Radosavljević and Hannah Silva
Rehearsal director – Oliver O’Shea
Sound and Light Designer – Jon Bates
Stage Manager – Tom Moseley
Photography and poster design – Fernando
- Captured the complexity of motherhood. Uplifting. Lyn Gardner needs to see it.
- Excellent thought provoking piece. Most enjoyable. Deserves to be seen by a wider audience.
- Highly original, entertaining, but also very thought provoking.
- Marvellously thought. Provoking ideas, interestingly presented. Definitely worth developing this project further. I would also love to see a sequel show presenting the father’s point of view.
- Great to see a relaxed attitude to little babies in the theatre too – the little toddler in pink was totally part of the show!
- I thoroughly enjoyed some adult time in a child-friendly environment! Loved the thought provoking content – great show. Thank you.
- Great show and actors, good to see a play deal with real life issues. Great to be able to bring children.
- I wish my partner/the dad could have seen it, it would be great to have a dad version.
- As well thought and funny, exciting show that is great for all ages that really captures the idea of motherhood. Was really nice for the kids to move around as they wished, made a big difference to the children enjoying the show. Thank you.
- A great experience. Not only was the show relatable but also it was great to be welcomed to a space where my little baby could also come.
- 18 months into parenthood and this is definitely told the story of our experiences – including me as a first time dad with many competing ambitions (the writing and language learning) Loved it!
- Very honest! No one speaks it out. Great show made me laugh! It’s truth I’m mum myself! Go, girls. The show should have as many plays as possible.
Supported by Arts Council England, Sir Barry Jackson Trust and mac, Birmingham.